Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Braden

Little Braden
It's hard to believe how fast the last year has gone. From tiny little newborn to busy explorer and all the milestones in between the last 12 months have been something of a blur. You have been so different in every way from your big sister and it has been amazing to watch you grow since you made our family complete one year ago. Even as I write this you are standing next to me pulling books off the bookshelf one at a time, looking at me between each one with a twinkle in your eye to see what I might do about it. You are always smiling, always full of mischief. You may not know it but are lucky to have you big sister's extra set of eyes and propensity to tattle, it has kept you out of trouble more than once.
We love you so much and can't' wait for the next 12 months. We have our running shoes on son....We're pretty sure once you start to walk you won't slow down for much.











Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.
Plato



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I cant wait to see you all. When you are settled, I would like a print of the black and white of Garret and Barden..Love to all!!