Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowy Thanksgiving

We were SO happy when we learned that we would be moving back to the Northwest. We have been away from real winter for the last 6 years and were looking forward to a little snow now and then. Well....We have nearly a foot of snow in the front yard and more on the way. We bought out the local stores suiting Delaney and Braden in proper snow gear and now we are ready to play. Lucky for us we live 2 blocks from the local sledding hill and we have been three times this weekend alone. It has been so fun watching the pure joy that the kids have for winter. Let it Snow!!

Delaney and Frosty.

Snow Angels!


Giving Thanks...where do I begin. I have been blessed and I am overcome with gratitude each and every day. I have an amazing husband and two of the most spirited, creative and joyful children anyone could ask for. I laugh at least ten times every day. I have the privilege of serving my country and my fellow man. I am truly thankful every day, but on Thanksgiving it is natural to feel even more blessed.
We were so lucky to have Grammy and Papa Kane, Uncle Chance and Aunt Bobbie and cousins Simon and Wylie. We had an amazing feast together and a great weekend and we are so thankful. We love you all.....

Delaney and her Turkey Drumstick.

Kisses for Papa


No comments: