Well finally the cold weather and football have arrived...Hooray! So we went and did some of the traditional fall things like apple picking with my little "apple pickers", winterizing the home, and now we are getting excited for Halloween. While winterizing the home I was able to get a few things that Les wanted done finished so I have provided a before and after picture of the home. See if you can find the differences.
Before.
After...see what you can find different.
Braden and Delaney being "apple pickers"
It was a hard time keeping my apple pickers out of the harvest.
Braden in his Halloween costume "Chicken Man"
Delaney and Braden at their school Halloween party.
My little butterfly and chicken at the school party.
Right before we go out for tricker treating.
I hope you all can watch this video it is hilarious...I really hope you can watch it Les.
Our pumpkins this year...I have to admit it was just a quick job not a lot of creativity.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures and are having a very happy Halloween. We really wish Mommy was here with us to go out amongst the ghosts and ghouls and gather our bounty of candy. We love and miss you Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment