Saturday, June 9, 2012

Homeostasis

Yep, that's right.   I have been home for almost 3 months and I think we have finally reached homeostasis.  Things seem to have settled back into a routine and I dare say, its almost as though I were never away.   It has been quite awhile since Garret has posted on this blog and I don't want it to fall to the wayside.  A lot has happened since I have been home....here it is:

When I first arrived home I took 4 weeks off from work to get back into the swing of things.  We spent a week in Montana.  We visited family, celebrated Easter and enjoyed one of Delaney's favorite places, the Museum of the Rockies.

Delaney at the Museum

Braden fishing at the Museum


Easter Egg hunting with the cousins

Easter Egg hunting at the Montana State Capital

Garret and I ran our first Lilac Bloomsday run.  The kids enjoyed the race expo.  Afterward we went out for Sushi.  Sushi is now a favorite meal for everyone.

Goodies at the race Expo

Sushi!


Garret and I were lucky enough to have Grammy and Papa come watch Delaney and Braden while we took a quick trip to Boston.  We walked the Freedom trail, ate Oysters on the half-shell and took in a game at Fenway Park.

Fenway Park, one of the few remaining American Baseball landmark fields.   

Oyster Shooters

The whole family traveled to Colorado so that Garret and I could run our first Bolder Boulder.  We spent time with friends and family and did a little sightseeing at Rocky Mountain National Park.  It was a great trip and we might make it a tradition.

Braden's first horseback ride


Delaney's an old pro

Rocky Mountain National Park, CO



No comments: