Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

Braden turned 2 months old this weekend. His second month has been a busy one with family visiting, trips to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma and Montana and Mommy going back to work. I realize we are already guilty of not taking nearly as many photos of Braden in these two months as we did of Delaney early on. Now that I have two babies, I know this happens to second babies not because they aren't as adorable and cherished as first babies but because life is CRAZY and some days we are lucky to get all four of us fed, bathed and to bed at a reasonable time. Here are a few photos and a video of our handsome little man.



Smiley boy!
After a bath.....shortly after this my sweet little son peed all over me. You would think in 2 months I would have learned to keep his little pee-pee covered up!

A video taken after the picture above. He was smiling and talking up a storm. Almost makes me think he finds it amusing to give me those little showers!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very cute. I still can't get over the resemblance between your two!