Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back in good ol" MT for cousin Jen's wedding and 4th of July!

So we headed back to MT without Mommy again... it is never as fun without Mommy.  However we had a great time at the wedding and in Bozeman with all of the Newman/Drakes.  Then we headed on down to Billings to celebrate Braden's birthday with uncle Chance, aunt Bobbie, cousins Simon and Wiley, and Grammy and Papa.  Braden got a new bike and the four of them had a great time running and biking  as much as they could.  Then we headed up to Red Lodge for a few days of relaxation, golf, and the 4th of July.  It is always so good to be back in MT I consider it my only real escape.  We really missed Mommy the whole time and wished she was there with us to experience Delaney's first fishing trip and the beautiful mountain flowers.  So I included some pictures below for you Les... I hope this helps and doesn't make you more home sick.  We love you so much and are extremely proud of you.

Braden blowing out the candles for his 2nd birthday with Simon and Wiley cheering him on.

Braden riding his new bike that he got from Grammy and Papa.

Delaney looking fabulous for cousin Jen and Randy's wedding.

D. dancing up a storm at the reception.  She loved it.

Braden doing what he does best...finding something to eat at the reception.

Delaney and Grammy looking at the baby raccoon that some cowboy neighbors had as a pet in Red Lodge.

Braden also loved the raccoon.

Delaney racing her imaginary race at aunt Lori's house with Braden chasing behind.

Braden doing what he always does eat and clown around.

Future Mozart in training while waiting for the practice wedding.

Grammy enjoying one of the three parades we went to with the kids.

Braden celebrating his bounty of candy that he got at the parade.

Delaney and Braden really loved uncle Ron's motorcycle.  This might be a concern for us Les.

This is a bear that startled us in the middle of the day and then proceeded to a neighbor's cabin before I had to scare him off with a stick.

Delaney enjoying a lazy moment at the cabin in the new hammock.

Delaney, Simon, Papa, and I took the kids to Wild Bill for a little fishing.

Delaney's prize rainbow that she refused to hold for pictures.

The mountain flowers were in full bloom... it was beautiful.

On the 4th of July we got a little rain but the rainbows were beautiful.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  There were actually three rainbows at one time and the colors were so vibrant.

Well Les I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face.  There are so many more but I didn't want the blog to run on forever.  I hope you are happy and safe in Afghanistan and we miss you so much.  None of this was as fun as it could have been with you gone.  Enjoy the pictures and I promise to keep putting up new ones so you can see your babies.  I love you.

No comments: