My little man, you are such a bundle of energy, you make your Daddy and I laugh (even as we chase you) and you drive your big sister crazy (usually on purpose). I have loved each moment of watching you grow from a chubby little baby to a independent, talkative and dare I say athletic little boy. I cannot express how much I wish I could be with you to watch you grow and change over the next 9 months, Daddy will have to take lots of pictures for me. We love you with all our hearts...Happy Birthday B.
And to Garret...my best friend, the love of my life and the best Daddy I could ask for for my two beautiful children. Happy Father's Day. You are loved and appreciated more than you know. I'll be home safely before you know it.
Boys are found everywhere -- on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket
Alan Marshall Beck

No comments:
Post a Comment